Delivery & Returns
1. Delivery Policy
Lady Amour couriers all domestic orders via reputable courier companies. A tracking number will be sent to you via email once your order has been dispatched so you can track your item.
Customers have to make sure their delivery address is correct, Only physical addresses no PO boxes. It stays the customer’s responsibility to supply the correct delivery address and to make sure there will be someone to collect parcel and sign for it. If the parcel cannot be delivered due to an incorrect address supplied or no one is there to collect parcel and additional cost arises from the courier company, the customer is liable for the extra amount.
* Deliveries are done during business hours from Monday to Friday. Excludes Public Holidays.
*Please note that outlined areas are classified as special delivery areas which include: Embassies and Consulates, Ports / Harbours, Game Lodges, Mines, Power Stations, Plots/Farms and Military Bases
Any shipping charges incurred due to exchange or returns of products that can be returned under our “What can I return” policy will be covered by Lady Amour from Local Main areas.
Please email firstname.lastname@example.org for any shipping questions or concerns.
FREE DOMESTIC DELIVERY FOR PURCHASES OVER R650.
Purchases exceeding R650 will enjoy free delivery given the delivery is in main areas in South Africa. Orders will be sent with a courier service called Paxi and all parcels will be able to be collected at Pep Stores.
Once payment has been made and the funds confirmed in our Payfast/bank account, depending on where you live delivery can take 3 – 10 working days for SA customers. Customers residing in outlined areas and outside SA borders need to request a quotation for delivery.
COURIER SERVICES BEING USED
- Free – Collections only between 08:00 – 17:00 on weekdays. We will be in contact when your package is ready and confirm the address of our showroom in Johannesburg as well as your estimated collection time.
- Postnet to Postnet (2-4 business days) Sleeve size (45cm x 35cm ) 5kg R100
- Aramex Store-to-Door Courier Main areas (2-3 business days) Sleeve size 45cm x 35cm) 5kg R100
- The Courier Guy – Showroom to Home Address/ Work Address (2-5 business days) up to 15kg R130
We do not keep stock on all our products. All our jewellery are locally manufactured, all our other products are locally sourced. Our jewellery is custom made especially for you. Please allow 5-10 working days to receive your parcel once payment has been made and the funds confirmed n our Payfast/bank account.
Jewellery – 3-10 working days depending on:
* Size and complexity of order and delivery area for order if main areas or outlined areas.
VIVACE products – 3-6 working days depending on:
* If you have a combination order which includes custom made jewellery or delivery area for order if main areas or outlined areas.
TRACK YOUR PARCEL
The Tracking Number will be emailed to you when your parcel is ready to be dispatched.
Delivery will take place Monday – Friday during business hours. Excluding Public holidays.
HOW DO I KNOW IF I RESIDE IN A MAIN AREA OR OUTLINED AREA IN SA?
Main areas: There are really too many areas to list as destinations, however, 50km around each of the following areas are usually considered a main centre: Johannesburg, Pretoria, Polokwane, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, Vaal Triangle, Kimberly, Bloemfontein, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Stellenbosch and Richards Bay.
Outlined areas are classified as special delivery areas which are usually more than 50km from main areas and include: Embassies and Consulates, Ports / Harbours, Game Lodges, Mines, Power Stations, Plots/Farms and Military Bases.
2. Return Policy
1. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. Therefore, please choose carefully as we do not offer refunds if you change your mind on custom made jewellery. Cotton Road and VIVACE goods can be returned within seven days after the date of the receipt of the goods.
2. Products are represented through both images and descriptions as accurately as possible. Custom made items may have small colour variations from piece to piece. We cannot accept any liability if there are variations from the sample.
3. If the incorrect product has been supplied by Lady Amour and is delivered to you by mistake (i.e. it is not the product you purchased), please do not remove the product from its original packaging or try the product on at all. Promptly contact Lady Amour on 060 528 3588 or email email@example.com, within 5 business days of receipt, so that we can collect the product from you and deliver the correct product to you as quickly as possible.
4. Unfortunately, we do not accept refunds or exchanges on custom orders, except if your item has a defect. Promptly contact Lady Amour on 060 528 3588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, within 5 business days of receipt, so that we can collect the product from you and replace the product to you as quickly as possible. We will happily pay for the return shipping for all domestic residents
5. Lady Amour will make a reasonable effort to exchange the product upon receipt of the returned products, but if a replacement is not possible, Lady Amour will refund by EFT or provide an online store coupon voucher for the purchase amount upon receipt of the returned products.
6. Please email email@example.com to request a return authorization. All exchanges must be approved beforehand. Once we approved your return, we will send you further instructions. After your Return is processed, you will be issued a refund or a Coupon Voucher for Lady Amour Online store.
7. Please note: Lady Amour cannot assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation for packages lost in transit without proof of delivery to Lady Amour.
8. Shipping charges on returned merchandise are at the customer’s expense if there is no defect on items.
WHAT CAN I RETURN?
Products that are damaged or faulty.
Incorrect product is delivered to you by mistake (i.e. it is not the product you purchased). Cotton Road and VIVACE goods can be returned within seven days after the date of the receipt of the goods.
Ear Jewellery can not be returned due to hygienic reasons.
WHAT CAN I NOT RETURN?
Please choose carefully as we do not offer refunds if you change your mind.
Products that you or any other person has altered, repaired, incorporated or added to may also not be returned.
Products are represented through both images and descriptions as accurately as possible. Custom made items may have small colour variations from piece to piece. We cannot accept any liability if there are variations from the sample.
Perceived colour differences due to the display settings of your computer monitor or mobile phone are not grounds for a refund.
Products that is damaged or faulty upon receiving products.
REFUNDS AND DISCOUNTS
If you are returning a sale item, you will be refunded the reduced price. If you returning an item for which you paid the full amount but which is now on sale, you will be refunded the actual rand value paid.
REFUNDS AND COUPONS
If you redeemed a voucher against your purchase of the item you are returning, the value of the voucher will not be refunded to you. Lady Amour will, however, issue you with a replacement voucher to the same value with the same terms and conditions as the original promotion, provided that the promotion is still active.
VISIT US OR GET IN TOUCH!