1. how to shop on lady amour
create an account
- If you don’t yet have an account with Lady Amour, simply register by completing the new customers sign-up process.
- You will find it by clicking on Log In / Register at the top of every page.
1. There are several ways to browse our store. You could use the navigation bar at the top of the site to take you to the department you want to shop in (for example, WOMEN, MEN and so on) or click on the blocks displayed on the home page.2. Want to browse a little more before you make up your mind? Click on the heart icon next to the Add to cart button add to wish list. This will save the item in a folder called Wish list in your account. Then scroll down to see similar items.
- Just like a real-world shopping spree, you can add multiple items to your cart before proceeding to payment.
- Once you are ready to pay for the items in your cart, click on the cart icon on the top right hand side of the page. That will show you all the items you have put into your shopping cart,
- If you’re happy with your choice, you can click the Secure Checkout button.
- If you don’t yet have a Lady Amour account, or aren’t already logged into your account, you will be taken to the account log in/ register page.
- If you’re an existing customer, just log in to your account using the email address you used when you set up your account, and your password.
- Once you are logged in, you will be presented with your shopping cart items once again. Click proceeds to checkout.
- This is where you enter your delivery address, bearing in mind that courier we use only delivers during business hours and is Door to Door delivery. For this reason when you create your account you will be asked to insert 2 Delivery Addresses.
- Please note we require your Street Address, Postal Code, Company Name (If delivered at your work address), Postal Code and Contact number for Delivery.
- If you have a Coupon Voucher Number you can enter it so that amount gets deducted of the Purchase amount.
- Your mind is made up and you’re ready to buy. Select your item and click the Add to Cart button. If there is more than 1 photo please select photo number, in your comment put in extra colour choices and request.
- Finally, enter your payment information and click on Place the order. Well done, new Lady Amour shopper, your order has been received.
2. Secure Payment
You can pay at Lady Amour using your Visa or MasterCard credit or debit card or via electronic funds transfer (EFT).
what is 3D secure?
3D Secure is a new method of security mandated by the Visa and MasterCard Associations and managed by South African banks to enhance security of online transactions. 3D Secure provides an extra layer of security by requiring that the cardholder submits a second level of authentication when shopping online. MasterCard’s product is called “SecureCode” and Visa’s product is called “Verified by Visa”
Lady Amour make use of Payfast Payments, PCI-DSS Level 1 Compliant. We use Extended Validation SSL with 256-bit encryption. Only two of the four major South African banks use this –the highest– level of encryption currently available.
SA Banks that are 3D security
Absa cardholders no longer need to register/activate 3D Secure. Just proceed to checkout and follow the prompts. A One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to you via SMS or email. Enter this OTP on the checkout screen, and click “Submit” to process your transaction.
Still having issues? Please visit Absa online or call them on (011) 354-4058
Already registered for 3D Secure?
Excellent! If you have already registered or activated your card for 3D Secure with Capitec then proceed to checkout and follow the prompts. You will need to enter your memorized SecureCode password on the checkout screen, and click “Submit” to process your transaction.
No, I have not registered or activated my card!
If you’re a Capitec customer and you know that your card has not yet been activated for 3D Secure, please click here
Already registered for 3D Secure?
Excellent! If you have already registered or activated your card for 3D Secure with FNB, then proceed to checkout and follow the prompts. A One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to you via SMS or email. Enter this OTP on the checkout screen, and click “Submit” to process your transaction.
No, I have not registered or activated my card!
If you’re an FNB customer and you know that your card has not yet been activated for 3D Secure, simply do the following:
- Login to your FNB online banking profile
- Select the “My Bank Accounts” tab
- Then select the “My Cards” tab
- Click on the “Activate Now” link in the “Online Secure” column
- You will be sent an OTP via SMS or email
- Enter this in the OTP field and Submit
- Once done, your card will be activated for 3D Secure
Still having issues? Please visit FNB online or call them on (011) 369-2999
If you are an Investec cardholder, please use your credit card pin when prompted to submit the One Time Pin (OTP) in the checkout and click “Submit” to process your transaction.
Still having issues? Please call Investec on (011) 286-966
Nedbank cardholders no longer need to register/activate 3D Secure. Just proceed to checkout and follow the prompts. You will see a screen requesting you to confirm your cellphone number so that a Nedbank Approve it ™message can be sent to you. As soon as you receive this SMS, you can authorize the transaction by pressing one of the following options on your cellphone:
1 to accept the transaction and proceed with payment
9 to reject the transaction and cancel the payment
Still having issues? Please visit Nedbank online or call them on (011) 710-4332
Standard Bank cardholders no longer need to register/activate 3D Secure. Just proceed to checkout and follow the prompts. A One Time Pin (OTP) will be sent to you via SMS or email. Enter this OTP on the checkout screen, and click “Submit” to process your transaction.
Still having issues? Please visit Standard Bank online or call them on (0861) 201-311
I DON'T SEE MY BANK HERE
If your bank is not enrolled in 3D Secure, your transaction will still be secure and you will be able to continue to checkout. Please contact your bank if you have any queries.
HOw do i know if i reside in a main area or outlined area in SA?
Main areas: There are really too many areas to list as destinations, however 50km around each of the following areas are usually considered a main centre: Johannesburg, Pretoria, Polokwane, Rustenburg, Nelspruit, Vaal Triangle, Kimberly, Bloemfontein, Cape Town, George, Port Elizabeth, East London, Durban, Pietermaritzburg, Stellenbosch and Richards Bay.
Outlined areas classifies as special delivery areas which are usually more than 50km from main areas and include: Embassies and Consulates, Ports / Harbours, Game Lodges, Mines, Power Stations, Plots/Farms and Military Bases
Lady Amour courier all domestic and international orders via reputable courier companies. A tracking number will be sent to you via email once your order has been dispatched so you can track your item.
Customers have to make sure their delivery address is correct, Only physical addresses no PO boxes. It stays the customer’s responsibility to supply the correct delivery address and to make sure there will be someone to collect parcel and sign for it. If the parcel cannot be delivered to due to an incorrect address supplied or no one is there to collect parcel and additional cost arises from courier company, the customer is liable for extra amount.
We do offer international shipping, both via the South African Post Office. Please email us with your location so that we can quote on it.
* Deliveries are done during business hours from Monday to Friday. Excludes Public Holidays.
*Please note that outlined areas classifies as special delivery areas which include: Embassies and Consulates, Ports / Harbours, Game Lodges, Mines, Power Stations, Plots/Farms and Military Bases
Any shipping charges incurred due to exchange or returns of products that can be returned under our “What can I return” policy will be covered by Lady Amour from Local Main areas.
Please email email@example.com for any shipping questions or concerns.
Once payment has been made and the funds confirmed in our Payfast/bank account, depending on where you live delivery can take 3 – 10 working days for SA customers. Customers residing in outlined areas and outside SA borders need to request a quotation for delivery. **
Courier Services being used
- Free – Collections only between 08:00 – 17:00 on weekdays. We will be in contact when your package is ready and confirm the address of our showroom in Johannesburg as well as your estimated collection time.
- Postnet to Postnet (2-4 business days) Sleeve size (45cm x 35cm ) 5kg R99
- Aramex Store-to-Door Courier Main areas (2-3 business days) Sleeve size 45cm x 35cm) 5kg R99
- The Courier Guy – Showroom to Home Address/ Work Address (2-5 business days) up to 15kg R130
- PAXI (Pepstores to Pepstores) 2 options
- Option 1- Sleeve Size (45cm x 37cm) 5kg R99.95 7-9 business days
- Option 2 – Sleeve Size (64cm x 51cm) 10kg R109.95 3-5 business days
Delivery will take place Monday – Friday during business hours. Excluding Public holidays.
Free delivery for purchases over R900
Purchases exceeding R900 will enjoy free delivery givin the parcel is less than 15kg and the delivery is in main areas. Order will be sent with a courier service and can be tracked online.
TRACK YOUR PARCEL
The Tracking Number will be emailed to you when your parcel is ready to be dispatched.
We do not keep stock on all our products. All our jewellery are locally manufactured, all our other products are locally sourced. Our jewellery are custom made especially for you. Please allow 5-10 working days to receive your parcel once payment has been made and the funds confirmed n our Payfast/bank account.
Jewellery – 3-10 working days depending on:
* Size and complexity of order and delivery area for order if main areas or outlined areas.
Cotton Road and VIVACE products – 3-6 working days depending on:
* If you have a combination order which includes custom made jewellery or delivery area for order if main areas or outlined areas.
1. Customer satisfaction is very important to us. Therefore, please choose carefully as we do not offer refunds if you change your mind on custom made jewelerry. Cotton Road and VIVACE goods can be returned within seven days after the date of the receipt of the goods.
2. Products are represented through both images and descriptions as accurately as possible. Custom made items may have small colour variations from piece to piece. We cannot accept any liability if there are variations from the sample.
3. If the incorrect product has been supplied by Lady Amour and is delivered to you by mistake (i.e. it is not the product you purchased), please do not remove the product from its original packaging or try the product on at all. Promptly contact Lady Amour on 060 528 3588 or email firstname.lastname@example.org, within 5 business days of receipt, so that we can collect the product from you and deliver the correct product to you as quickly as possible.
4. Unfortunately we do not accept refunds or exchanges on custom orders, except if your item has a defect. Promptly contact Lady Amour on 060 528 3588 or email email@example.com, within 5 business days of receipt, so that we can collect the product from you and replace the product to you as quickly as possible. We will happily pay for the return shipping for all domestic residents
5. Lady Amour will make a reasonable effort to exchange the product upon receipt of the returned products, but if replacement is not possible, Lady Amour will refund by EFT or provide online store coupon voucher for the purchase amount upon receipt of the returned products.
6. Please email firstname.lastname@example.org to request a return authorization. All exchanges must be approved beforehand. Once we approved your return, we will send you further instructions. After your Return is processed, you will be issued a refund or a Coupon Voucher for Lady Amour Online store.
7. Please note: Lady Amour cannot assume responsibility for reimbursement or compensation for packages lost in transit without proof of delivery to Lady Amour.
8. Shipping charges on returned merchandise are at the customer’s expense if there is no defect on items.
Products that is damaged or faulty upon receiving products.
REFUNDS AND DISCOUNTS
If you are returning a sale item, you will be refunded the reduced price. If you returning an item for which you paid the full amount but which is now on sale, you will be refunded the actual rand value paid.
REFUNDS AND COUPONS
If you redeemed a voucher against your purchase of the item you are returning, the value of the voucher will not be refunded to you. Lady Amour will however issue you with a replacement voucher to the same value with the same terms and conditions as the original promotion, provided that the promotion is still active.
WHAT CAN I RETURN?
Products that is damaged or faulty.
Incorrect product is delivered to you by mistake (i.e. it is not the product you purchased). Cotton Road and VIVACE goods can be returned within seven days after the date of the receipt of the goods.
Ear Jewellery can not be returned due to hygenic reasons.
All items must be returned in the exact condition they were received in, and in their original packaging.
WHAT YOU MAY NOT RETURN
Please choose carefully as we do not offer refunds if you change your mind.
Products that you or any other person has altered, repaired, incorporated or added to may also not be returned.
Products are represented through both images and descriptions as accurately as possible. Custom made items may have small colour variations from piece to piece. We cannot accept any liability if there are variations from the sample.
Perceived colour differences due to the display settings of your computer monitor or mobile phone are not grounds for a refund.
5. General information
If you wish to cancel your order, phone or email us as soon as possible. If your order hasn’t been dispatched yet, we’ll cancel and refund you. Where the order already has been dispatched, it will be treated as a return.
You can purchase a Gift card for a friend or family member. The Gift card must be redeemed against a purchase on https://www.ladyamour.co.za/ on checkout.